- Office Information
- Patient Conditions
- Spine Conditions
- Shoulder and Elbow Conditions
- Wrist and Hand Conditions
- Hip and Knee Conditions
- Ankle and Foot Conditions
- Chronic Inflammatory Conditions
- Sports Injuries
- Location and Hours
- Insurance Coverage
- Patient Conditions
- Patient Testimonials
Chiropractic care is natural therapy that helps our patients get healthy and stay healthy.
Chiropractic care is a natural way for you to care for your body. We specialize in the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of a condition without the use of drugs or surgery. The term, chiropractic care, in our office refers to the use of a few types of therapies. Your chiropractic care may include: chiropractic adjustments, soft tissue massage, electrical therapy, rehabilitation, or nutritional advice. Since each person’s needs are different, your therapy may include one or a combination of these therapies. Click here for the conditions we commonly treat using these therapies.
A chiropractic adjustment is a very gentle technique applied to your spine or joints to help restore normal motion within those joints. When natural movement in your spine or joints is restored, there are many health benefits that you may experience. Some of these benefits you may experience are:
1) Relief from joint pain. When your spine or joints are not moving properly, you may develop an irritation to them. Restoring proper movement may result in a decrease in joint pain, increase in range of motion, decrease clicking or popping in your joints, and a reduction of the progression or formation of arthritis.
2) Relief from pinched nerves. With some spinal conditions there may be numbness, tingling, burning or sharp pain, muscle weakness, dull sensations, or muscle spasm. When pressure is taken off the nerve, these symptoms may resolve.
3) Relief from muscle tightness. A lack of normal motion in the spine or joints can cause your muscles to tighten or spasm. Restoring normal movement to the spine or joints allows your muscles to function properly and stay loose.
These are just a few benefits of a chiropractic adjustment and a very basic explanation of how it works. If you are interested in hearing more about our chiropractic services and the benefits you may experience from it, please call our office to set up an appointment.